The U48 takes mail processing to a new level of intelligence and delivers productivity at its best.
Intelligent high performance modular mailing system
Dynamic businesses count on smart productivity tools to domore than simplymove themail. FMC U48 takes mail processing to a new level of intelligence and delivers productivity at its best.
With state-of-the-art technology and myneopost online services under your control, you’ll have the best-in-class solution tomeet your demandingmail roomneeds.
Easy to use the highly capable U48 with whisper quiet operation is fast and efficient. Improving productivity, providing cost control with added reliability the U48 will enhance business opportunities and objectives in organisations where mail handling must be optimised.
Pricing your mail:
• In-line weighing at 90 letters per minute automatically prices post by calculating size, thickness & weight up to 1kg.
• An accurate weighing platform reduces costly stamping errors and improves reliability of your mail deliveries.
Mixed mail feeder:
• Eliminates the need for pre-sorting mail by size.
• Processes & seals up to 150 letters per minute.
Full colour touch screen control:
• Intuitive and easy to use with no specialised training required.
• The fail safe rate wizard helps eliminate the wrong postage being selected so you never spend more on post than you need to.
• Access in depth information on postal expenditure across your business.
• Understanding trends as they emerge helps decisionmaking, ensuring you optimise budgets and access all Royal Mail discounts.
• Smart Start technology eliminates keystrokes and saves time. Each time a mail piece is removed from the weigh platform, the system is set in motion
• Short cut keys deliver quick selection for operational efficiency
• Automatic setting of postal rate dies eliminates errors, ensures compliance and improves productivity
• Imprint memory feature offers direct access for fast recall
• Easy postal rate selection with fail safe Rate Wizard, quick short cuts, or select from most recently used rates
U48 features; performance assured:
• Ergonomically-designed control panel and menu screen
• Menu selection is quick and easy
• Whisper-quiet operation
• Self-aligning mixed-size feeder allows reliable processing of mixed mail without manual adjustments
• Dynamic scale categorises and franks mixed mail at speeds up to 90 letters per minute
• Ink-replacement alerts delivered on the machine and by email
• Speed (batch processing) 150 letters per minute
• Inline weighing speed 90 letters per minute (dynamic scale)
• Control panel colour touchscreen
• Envelope – minimum 89mmx 127mm
• Envelope – maximum 254mmx 330mm
• Maximum envelope thickness 16mm
• Label dispenser Automatic
• Imprint memories 9
Mail Quality and Security:
• Advertising slogans 8 standard/2 open
• Mail-class Automatically printed
• Incoming mail date stamp
• Adjustable water flow for sealer
• Length x Height x Depth 1219mm x 324mmx 442mm
• With dynamic scale 1657mm x 324mmx 442mm
• Account reporting 50 departments standard
CONTACT FMC ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
For further details of this product, or a discussion of your individual franking requirements, call today on FREEPHONE 0800 955 2341 or complete the enquiry form.
HAVE YOU VIEWED OUR OTHER HIGH LEVEL FRANKING MACHINES?
WHAT IS MAILMARK?
Mailmark Franking is the Royal Mails newest and most efficient Franking mark. It supersedes the traditional ‘town and crown’ die with an even faster, machine readable 2D barcode. MailMark will always be the lowest cost tariff for sending any singled franked letter.
The Royal Mail have announced that MailMark (formerly EIB) can be accessed via any MailMark™ Compatible Franking Machines from April 2014 onwards.
If your franking Machine is not operational or compatible with MailMark dont panic. Mailmark is only an additional way of printing a postage indicia and it will not be a replacement to the current franking machine ‘Value’ print. Mailmark will be beneficial in a number of ways including being more cost effective than using postage stamps and maybe cheaper than a traditional franked impression.
To receive the most cost effective competitive Mailmark franking machine quotation simply fill in our contact form, and we will get back to you with some ideal Mailmark solutions specifically designed for you.