The 2020Connect Digital SMART can save you time, money, promote your business and generate revenue.
2020Connect Customer Communication Series. A more profitable way to handle your mail.
Promote your business every day with the 2020Connect.
Turn your franked mail into a powerful and cost effective promotional or revenue generating opportunity by downloading and then printing full-colour graphics and promotional messages across the whole width of the envelope. As well as franking, the 2020Connect Digital SMART Franking Machine allows you to print your logo, marketing message or attention-grabbing graphics on every piece of mail you send - all in high-resolution colour and without having to stock large volumes of pre-printed envelopes.
The easy-to-use colour display monitor is the hub of your system and the optional power stacker gives you the flexibility to process up to 7,000 envelopes per hour, while keeping them all in presorted order… features designed to optimize your mailroom’s productivity.
The 2020Connect Digital SMART Franking Machine can save you time and money, promote your business and generate revenue.
2020 Connect Benefits:
Applications for improved productivity:
The 2020Connect Digital SMART Franking Machine offers a suite of applications that allow you to benefit from even more value from your mailing system.
Using colour really works…
Research by Leflein Associates shows that envelopes overprinted with colour promotional messages are up to 2½ times more likely to be opened than plain equivalents.
A survey by CAP Ventures found that colour envelope messages can deliver 34% faster response rates and a 32% increase in overall revenue.
2020 Connect Specifications:
• Weighing options: 5, 7, 12 & 35kg
• Differential weighing: Optional
• Accounts 50 standard: up to 3,000 optional
• Stacking options: Drop stacker or power stacker
• Barcode scanner: Optional
• External USB report printer: Optional
• Print colour: Postal blue, black & white, process colour
• W-o-W™: Standard
• Weigh-on-the-Way™ weight limit 500g
• Dimensions-on-the-Way™ Standard
• System dimensions: With drop stacker Length 1,638mm x Width 635mm • Power stacker adds 483mm to length Colour adds 185mm to length
• Weight: 50kg
• Print quality: 1200 dpi
• Processing speed (letters per minute): Up to 90/160 (W-o-W™/Non W-o-W™) 110/180 (W-o-W™/Non W-o-W™)
• Color touch screen display/ 10.2" standard user interface 15" optional XGA
• Media size: Minimum size: 89 x 127mm Maximum size: 254 x 356mm
• Envelope flap depth 25 to 98mm (for sealing)
• Envelope max thickness (Sealing) Up to 16mm
CONTACT FMC ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
For further details of this product, or a discussion of your individual franking requirements, call today on FREEPHONE 0800 955 2341 or complete the enquiry form.
HAVE YOU VIEWED OUR OTHER HIGH LEVEL FRANKING MACHINES?
WHAT IS MAILMARK?
Mailmark Franking is the Royal Mails newest and most efficient Franking mark. It supersedes the traditional ‘town and crown’ die with an even faster, machine readable 2D barcode. MailMark will always be the lowest cost tariff for sending any singled franked letter.
The Royal Mail have announced that MailMark (formerly EIB) can be accessed via any MailMark™ Compatible Franking Machines from April 2014 onwards.
If your franking Machine is not operational or compatible with MailMark dont panic. Mailmark is only an additional way of printing a postage indicia and it will not be a replacement to the current franking machine ‘Value’ print. Mailmark will be beneficial in a number of ways including being more cost effective than using postage stamps and maybe cheaper than a traditional franked impression.
To receive the most cost effective competitive Mailmark franking machine quotation simply fill in our contact form, and we will get back to you with some ideal Mailmark solutions specifically designed for you.