The DP355 incorporates a 5kg integral weighing platform guaranteeing that each letter bears the correct postage value.
Correct value postage - every letter, every time
The DP355 incorporates a 5kg integral weighing platform, freeing up desk space and guaranteeing that each letter or package bears the correct postage value. There are also options for 7kg, 12kg and 35kg interfaced weighing platforms. Differential weighing technology enables batches of mixed mail to be processed quickly and efficiently. The differential mail feature means that a collection of mail can be placed on the scale and the machine will calculate the correct postage for each mail piece as it is removed from the pile.
It is crucial for businesses to account for postage expenses. Departmental or client postage spend can be easily tracked and reported with the 100 accounts available on the DP355. Reports can either be printed or there is the option of exporting to a PC for further analysis.
Strengthen your brand with targeted and effective mailing:
Transform your mail piece into eye-catching communications. Advertise your business on every mail piece with sharp inkjet printing to build your professional image. Print a return address or message alongside your customised slogan to ensure undelivered mail is returned thus improving the accuracy of your mailing database and ultimately reducing expenditure on subsequent mail shots. These are easily entered via a built-in qwerty keyboard.
Energy start compliant:
Energy Start qualified mailing machines automatically enter a low-power sleep mode after a period of inactivity. Spending a large portion of time in low-power mode not only saves energy but helps printing equipment run cooler and last longer.
Franking Discounts - save money on your post:
By switching to a franking machine you will receive a discounted price compared to using stamps, a minimum of two pence. There are discounted prices for first and second class mail, plus Recorded, Special Delivery and International Airmail.
Standard Operating Features:
• Savings of up to 34% off standard mail costs with Mailmark available through the DP355 franking machine.
• 5kg integrated weighing platform
• Optional 7kg, 12kg or 35kg weighing platforms
• Differential weighing
• Seal only/no seal modes
• Water level indicator
• Low postage funds warning
• High value protection
• Original value protection
• Low ink warning
• Password security
• 10 job presets
• 100 accounts
• Internal ad storage – up to 20
• Date and time stamping
• Advertising slogan & town circle download (by modem)
• Text entry for on envelope messages/return address
• Length: 370mm
• Depth: 435mm
• Height: 315mm
• Weight: 8.5kg approximate
• Speed: 65 letters per minute
• Electrical: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 3A
• Connectivity requirements: Connects to a standard analogue phone line
• Minimum material size: 89x127mm
• Maximum material size: 330x381mm
• Material thickness: 0·2 to 9.5mm
• Envelope flap for sealing: 22 to 72mm
• Tape for parcels & oversize items: Automatic dispenser