The iX-5 Series offers flexibility and efficiency while maintaining job integrity every step of the way.
Ideal for mid-level mail volumes, the iX-5 is available in two models, a power-assisted hand feed (iX-5 HF) or with auto-feed technology (iX-5 AF). This system features a colour screen and easy-to-use control panel.
Designed for the busy medium-sized enterprise, the iX-5 is the latest model in a new generation of FMC Franking machines.
The iX-5 franking machine has been designed to give medium-sized offices a cost-efficient solution to modern mailing needs. With exceptional ink yields, this franking machine will process a large number of items on one ink cartridge and is the perfect postage solution for both letters and parcels. Royal Mail pricing is automatically updated by your Franking machine using Royal Mail Mailmark technology. This ensures that you always have the latest prices and will avoid surcharges. The iX-5 franking machine is a powerhouse of mail processing and can handle up to 70 letters per minute.
Integrated scale and standard Rate Wizard ensure accurate postal class selection and value.
Easy to use control panel with colour screen and shortcut keys makes navigation a breeze.
Mailmark Postage Discounts
Mailmark guarantees the lowest tariff in the franking channel, with up to 30% discount versus stamps.
Tools to manage, track, and control mail and shipping operations and associated postage costs.
Reduce manual processing and save time with Differential Weighing. Simply stack a pile of various size envelopes on the mailing system scale. Take one piece off and the exact postage value is calculated.
• Processing speed 75 lpm
• Colour display Standard
• Feeding capability Semi- iX-5 HF automatic hand feed
• On-screen DIM Standard calculations
• Accounts/departments 100 Standard
• Envelope minimum 89 x 127 mm
• Envelope thickness Up to 12 mm
• Envelope orientation Landscape or portrait
• Connectivity LAN Standard
• Job imprint memories 9
• 4-digit PIN code Standard
• Neostats Basic postage Standard expense reporting
• Mailmark meter Standard
• Differential weighing Available
• External weighing 3, 5, 10 or platform 35kg
• Accounts/departments 300, 500 or upgrade unlimited with S.M.A.R.T.