Drive higher performance with the Relay 1000 inserting system.
Quickly fold, stuff and seal your envelopes.
Sending invoices, statements, letters and promotions is critical to your business. However, folding paper and stuffing envelopes by hand is an unnecessary waste of time and resources. For consistent, accurate, and dependable results, look to the Relay 1000 inserting system.
Productivity: Automating mail folding and inserting saves time.
Accuracy: Eliminate costly delays in mailing due to manual errors.
Out of the box operation: Plug it in, load your materials and you’re ready to produce.
Flexible processing: Invoices, statements, letters, promotions and other correspondence are folded, inserted and securely sealed in envelopes, ready for mailing.
Versatile: Automatically fold and insert up to two letter or legal sized sheets into a #10 envelope.
Drive sales: Add a promotional insert or reply envelope to your communications to help grow your business. Save time and reduce the need for manual labor: Our system processes 15 pieces per minute and is six times faster than manual processing.
Speed cash flow: Invoices get out faster. That means that your payments come back to you sooner.
Easy to use: All the controls are right at your fingertips with prompts in English or Spanish — clearly displayed on the control panel.
• Insert/fold setting Programmable for fold/insert or fold-only modes
• Double document detection
• Resettable mail piece counter
• Selectable seal or no seal modes
Don’t just meet your goals. Exceed them.
A compact system designed to take the labor out of your hands, the Relay 1000 inserting system helps maximise your time and space wisely. That allows you to focus on what you do best. By automating your mailings, you’ll be able to spend your time building your business and delivering value to your customers.
With the Relay 1000, you can:
• Correspond with customers more regularly.
• Add revenue-generating inserts.
• Improve the security of your mail with envelopes that stay sealed.
• Align mailing addresses for a precise fit in envelope windows, to help get your mail to its destination.
• Deliver frequent promotional mailings.
• Throughput: 900 per hour, up to 15 pieces per minute
• Monthly capacity: 4,000
• Max number of feeders: 3 (2 sheet and 1 insert)
• Fold options: C, Double
• Sheet feeder Capacity: 80 sheets
• Paper sizes: Letter 8 ½" x 11" or Legal 8 ½” x 14”
• Paper weights: Minimum 20 lb, maximum 24 lb
• Insert feeder Capacity: 60
• Sizes: Length: 5” minimum to 8 7⁄ 8” maximum Height: 3 3⁄ 8” minimum to 4 ½” maximum
• Material weight: 20 to 53 lbs
• Convenience feeder
• Daily mail/manual/convenience feeder: Up to 3 sheets stapled or unstapled
• Envelope feeder Capacity: 60 envelopes
HAVE YOU VIEWED OUR OTHER FOLDER/INSERTER MACHINES
Opening the post each day by hand and can valuable time out of the working day. It could also mean delays in processing cheques, sales orders, customer enquiries or even complaints.
Royal Mail updated its Franking Scheme in October 2011 and publications were printed explaining these changes.
One of these changes was that it is now a requirement and the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they have the current tariff rates loaded onto their Franking equipment & scales.