Simplicity meets productivity.
Eliminate the time-consuming task of folding and inserting your mail with the Relay 2500 folder inserter.
Our simple user experience is designed on a tried and tested platform, enabling you to finish up to 10,000 mail
pieces per month. With superior accuracy and reliability, your team gains confidence knowing that your critical mail gets out the door on time, every time, without the inherent errors that come with manual handling.
The Relay 2500 folder inserter gives you simple, accurate and reliable mail assembly.
Thoughtfully designed for any user.
Eliminate costly delays due to manual errors.
Keep mail process moving with fast, uninterrupted
Relay 2500 Specifications:
• System Relay: 2500
• Cycle speed: 2,500 per hour
• Colour Touchscreen: UI Standard
• Monthly capacity: Up to 10,000/month
• Feeder configuration: 1 sheet feeder, 1 insert feeder, outer envelope feeder
• Fold options: C, Z, Half (V), Double
• Integrity options: OMR, 2D (C Fold Only)
• Envelope sealing: Standard
• Accumulate before folding: C or Z fold up to 5 sheets*
• Half fold up to 10 sheets (2 groups of 5)*
• Double Fold (US Legal Paper) up to 3 sheets*
• Sheet Feeder Tray(s): Capacity per tray 325 sheets 75 gsm/20 lb paper
• Paper sizes: Minimum: 178 mm (7") Width x 178 mm (7") Length
Maximum: 229 mm (9") Width x 406 mm (16") Length
• Paper weights: Minimum: 75 gsm/20 lb Maximum: 120 gsm/32lb
• Insert Feeder Tray: Capacity 300
• Media sizes: Minimum: 127 mm (5") Width x 82 mm (3.25") Length
Maximum: 230 mm (9") Width x 152 mm (6") Length
• Media weights: Minimum: 75 gsm/20 lb (non-folded cut sheet), 60 gsm/16 lb (folded material) Maximum: 180 gsm/50 lb (single sheet) maximum compressed thickness of 2 mm (.078")
• Envelope specifications: Capacity up to 100
• Envelope Sizes: Minimum: 88 mm (3.5") Deep x 220 mm (8.5") Wide Maximum: 164 mm (6.5") Deep x 242 mm (9.5") Wide
• Envelope weights: Minimum: 65 gsm (17 lb)
HAVE YOU VIEWED OUR OTHER FOLDER/INSERTER MACHINES
Opening the post each day by hand and can valuable time out of the working day. It could also mean delays in processing cheques, sales orders, customer enquiries or even complaints.
Royal Mail updated its Franking Scheme in October 2011 and publications were printed explaining these changes.
One of these changes was that it is now a requirement and the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they have the current tariff rates loaded onto their Franking equipment & scales.