The SendPro P1000 simplifies the process by integrating mailing and receiving into a single processing system.
Integrate your sending processes.
Sending daily letter mail and receiving packages are a necessary part of doing business. Yet, these seemingly simple tasks are actually complicated processes that demand proper attention.
The SendPro P1000 simplifies the process by integrating mailing and receiving into a single processing system. With this combination, the P1000 provides a simpler, more streamlined way to send letter mail and large envelopes.
With the receiving application, you can accurately log all of your incoming packages and important documents so that you have an accurate history of every item that has been delivered to your office.
With sending costs rising and becoming more complex, the SendPro P1000 can also quickly improve productivity and cost efficiency in your office.
SendPro P1000 Benefits:
Mail with ease.
For letter mail, the SendPro P1000 will seal and print postage for your short and longer runs at up to 180 letters per minute. It handles thin or thick mail as well as small or large envelopes. The SendPro P1000 mailing system guides your operators with its easy-to-follow menu on the colour touch screen, so that anyone in your organisation can operate it. And with the flexible printing features, you can choose what colour to print a return address, business logo or promotional message on your envelopes eliminating the costly expenses of pre-printed envelopes and special order printing.
Intuitive user display.
The modern, colour touch screen display of the P1000 enables anyone in your office to pick the ideal service and complete each job quickly and accurately. The system guides the user with its easy-tofollow menus for receiving packages and processing mail.
The P1000 also gives you unique control over envelope printing. From any desktop PC, you can upload your graphics, enabling the P1000 to print a business logo, return address, or promotional message in full colour on outbound envelopes. Print just one or print a thousand. The savings add up. Its quick changeover gives you printing flexibility and can eliminate the premiums you pay for last minute changes and special envelope stock.
Manage inbound deliveries.
Automate and streamline the receipt and management of incoming items using your P1000 and its integrated barcode scanner. The P1000 instantly logs package information, including carrier, recipient, sender, tracking number and date and time of receipt, keeping a history report of all your incoming packages. You will then know when each and every package was delivered.
SendPro P1000 Specifications:
• Max processing speed (letters per minute): Up to 180 LPM Non-WOW
• Weigh-on-the-Way® (WOW®): WOW not available
• Envelope processing: Thickness: Feed and seal up to 16mm
• Media size: 89mm x 127mm up to 254mm x 355mm
• Envelope flap depth: 25mm to 98mm
• Receiving: inbound management: Integrated software with reporting from base system.
• Scanning hardware, number of recipients, email notification capability.
• Full colour printing (CMYK): Up to 1200 dpi; 22mm tall graphics
• Envelope sealing system: Pump-fed pad; closed flap feeding. Seal only mode standard.
• Weighing (large envelopes and packages): 7 kg standard; additional options up to 35 kg.
• Differential weighing
• Postage accounting: 1000 standard; up to 3000 optional
• Expanded analytics: INVIEW (web-based)
• Package tape printing: Adhesive roll tape standard
• Colour touch screen display: 15” detachable display standard
• Peripheral hardware options: Barcode scanner, laser printer, wireless keyboard, power stacker and power stacking kit
• Weight: 27.7 kg
• Dimensions: With drop stacker length 1,257mm x width 635mm
Power stacker adds 483mm to length
Colour adds 165mm to length
Display adds 510mm to height