Make your job simpler, be more productive with the SendPro P1500 by FMC.
Streamline your office workflow.
Meeting your office deadlines for billings, statements and customer notifications is critical.
It can be difficult when you have to juggle different types of mail and ensure that every piece has the correct postage and tracking barcode when required. Every job needs to be done right, and done on time. Meet the daily challenge with the SendPro P1500.
The SendPro P1500 simplifies the process by integrating mailing and receiving into a single system. With this combination, the P1500 provides a simpler, more streamlined way to send letter mail and large envelopes, and track inbound deliveries. With the receiving application, you can accurately log all of your incoming packages and important documents so that you have an accurate history of every item that has been delivered to your office.
SendPro P1500 Benefits:
For letter mail, the SendPro P1500 will seal and print postage for your short and longer runs at up to 120 letters per minute and up to 16mm thick. With the Weigh-on-the-Way® (WOW) and Dimensions-on-the-Way® (DOW), sorting mixed size mail is no longer necessary.
The P1500 can process a stack of mixed size mail at up to 60 letters per minute applying the correct postage for each piece. The SendPro P1500 mailing system guides your operators with its easy-to-follow menu on the colour touch screen, so that anyone in your organisation can operate it. And with the flexible printing features, you can choose what colour to print a return address, business logo or promotional message on your envelopes eliminating the costly expenses of pre-printed envelopes and special order printing.
Intuitive user display.
The modern, colour touch screen display of the P1500 enables anyone in your office to pick the ideal service and complete each job quickly and accurately. The system guides the user with its easy-tofollow menus for receiving packages and processing mail.
The P1500 also gives you unique control over envelope printing. From any desktop PC, you can upload your graphics, enabling the P1500 to print a business logo, return address, or promotional message in full colour on outbound envelopes. Print just one or print a thousand. The savings add up. Its quick changeover gives you printing flexibility and can eliminate the premiums you pay for last minute changes and special envelope stock.
Manage inbound deliveries.
Automate and streamline the receipt and management of incoming items using your P1500 and its integrated barcode scanner. The P1500 instantly logs package information, including carrier, recipient, sender, tracking number and date and time of receipt, keeping a history report of all your incoming packages. You will then know when each and every package was delivered.
SendPro P1500 Specifications:
• Max processing speed (letters per minute): Up to 60 WOW; Up to 120 LPM Non-WOW
• Weigh-on-the-Way® (WOW®): WOW Standard – up to 1000g
• Dimensions-on-the-Way® (DOW®): DOW Standard
• Envelope processing: Thickness: Feed and seal up to 16mm
Media size: 89mm x 127mm up to 254mm x 355mm
Envelope flap depth: 25mm to 98mm
• Receiving: inbound management: Integrated software with reporting from base system.
• Scanning hardware, number of recipients, email notification capability.
• Full colour printing (CMYK): Up to 1200 dpi; 22mm tall graphics
• Envelope sealing system: Pump-fed pad; closed flap feeding. Seal only mode standard.
• Weighing (large envelopes and packages): 5 kg standard; additional options up to 35 kg.
• Differential weighing
• Postage accounting: 50 standard; up to 3000 optional
• Expanded analytics: INVIEW (web-based)
• Package tape printing: Adhesive roll tape standard
• Colour touch screen display: 10.2” standard. Optional: 15” detachable display
• Peripheral hardware options: Barcode scanner, laser printer, wireless keyboard, power stacker and power stacking kit
• Weight: 50 kg
• Dimensions: With drop stacker length 1,346mm x width 635mm x height 610mm
Power stacker adds 787mm to length
Colour adds 165mm to length
Display adds 510mm to height